- A.D.F Hydrocolloid Dressing
- 7 mm x 10 Ea + 10 mm x 5 Ea + 12 mm x 9 Ea
- Fast acting
- Acts as a protective cover
A hydrocolloid patch that absorbs oils and extracts impurities while creating a barrier to protects against outside irritants.
- Apply to clean, dry skin before any other skincare steps.
- Remove the patch from the film and apply on the targeted area.
- Replace daily or whenever the patch turns white.
Cellulose gum, styrene isoprene styrene block copolymer, polyisobutene, petroleum resin, polyurethane film, liquid paraffin, tetrakis methane.
- For external use only.
- Store unused patches in the plastic pouch and keep the pouch sealed to maintain freshness.
- Stop using and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight.